As our Contracts Engineer, Jeff is primarily responsible for reviewing and considering all aspects of contract administration coupled with estimating timescales and costs of projects. It’s up to Jeff to ensuring the costs are controlled.
He has an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the business from design though to dispatch, and his primary objectives are:
• To review purchase orders, checking appropriate contractual and commercial terms & conditions to ensure suitability
• To review and amend standard contract documentation as required
• To build and maintain relationships with suppliers (both external and internal) in order to secure positive, constructive and cost-effective results to meet the requirements of the customer
• To provides general assistance and advice on contractual and procurement matters as required to support Hobbs Valve’s operations
• Conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and/or contract amendments